Inspirational ponderings and life reflections of a 20-year-old Texas college student.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Starting off...

A friend of mine posted something on her Facebook about how she has started blogging, and it inspired me to start up my own blogging once again. There were two main reasons for this: (1) I miss blogging, and (2) I think a significant amount of things have changed in my life since I last maintained my own blog.

Basically, I'm not in high school anymore, meaning: the majority of my time is not spent thinking about the last boy who didn't like me enough, or how I feel about prom, how I'm ready to get out of my hometown, etc. Lately, my mind's been turning more and more towards my future and what I'm doing now, as I get there. And I love it. And although my thoughts may not be much different than anyone else's my age, I thought it would be interesting to be them out there. (Plus, I also now have an iPhone - I have always wanted to blog from my phone!)

So, a little about me (I will keep it short):

I'm 20 years old and a sophomore undergraduate student at Texas Tech University, and I love it here. I'm majoring in technical communications with a minor in nutrition. I'm finally starting to realize that this just might be the perfect choice for me.

The most important things in my life are: my family, my friends, and my boyfriend; writing to express myself; keeping myself healthy; having a relationship with God; and giving what I can to others. The first three are my everything, and will probably be mentioned on here endless times.

Now that I've gotten the first post out, there's not turning back :) Whether anyone ends up reading this or not, at least I'll have the satisfaction of being able to write on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment